1. To obtain a refund you must take reasonable care of the goods. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods. Made-to-order items cannot be refunded unless you cancel in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation Additional Charges) Regulations, or they are faulty or not as described. We may ask to review the goods through an independent inspection before a refund is given. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2. Goods purchased online cannot be returned to store. Please call Customer Services on 02035001346 to return your items and we will make arrangements for the goods to be collected from you. Please note this will incur a lead-time. Our home delivery company will contact you directly to book this in with you. For standard delivery items purchased through our website, you can fill out a form found at the bottom of this page. Unwanted goods can only be exchanged for another or you will be provided with a gift card. We reserve the right to apply a collection charge for return postage. If the returned goods are faulty or damaged before delivery, no collection fee will be applied. Returns only accepted on goods still in original packaging. If goods have been removed from original packaging we reserve the right to not accept any return. In cases where goods are accepted; fee is applicable for collection & packaging.
3. Final Sale Items follow their own Return & Refund Policy. These items are non-refundable and will only be available to be exchanged for the same item if the item is damaged in any way other that stipulated in the listing.
4. Cancellations; if order is cancelled within 14 days of purchase, 10% cancellation fee is applied if a replacement is not required and the item is still in original packaging. If an order has been delivered and you find you do not like the item or it does not fit this will also incurr a 10% cancellation fee.
5. Part returns do not qualify for a delivery refund. Delivery refunds are at our lowest delivery rates. Any enhanced delivery fees will not be refunded. Refund of delivery charges will be in accordance with your rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
6. Selected upholstery items are made-to-order. Any cancellations must be made in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations.
7. Your refund will be processed within no more than 14 days of the day we receive the returned goods, or, where the goods have not been delivered to you, within 14 days of your cancellation.
8. Until the goods are returned to us, you are responsible if the goods are lost, damaged or destroyed. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation or the goods have been unnecessarily handled by you, we may make a deduction from any refund due to you.
9. We will only make a refund using the same method of payment originally used by you to pay for the order and is estimated to arrive to that same payment account within 7-10 working days.
To return an item please fill out this form and attach a photo of your item(s)